Thursday, December 11, 2014

Coziness of Christmastime

We got our tree up and decorated and it's just beautiful. I love the glow of the lights and the warmness it exudes during Christmastime. It just makes my heart happy. Fischer thinks the tree is just called "Christmas" so he'll come out of his bedroom in the morning and say, "Oh! Christmas is right there!" He is so much fun!

Jeff has been MIA for a while (not really - he's been working like crazy but the time he's logged at home has been few and far between the past few weeks months) and having the house decorated and cozy has made a big difference in my we-can-get-through-this attitude. There's just something about the holiday season (ahem - JESUS) that makes everything just a bit easier. Even when life is this busy and stressful, at the end of the day (usually) there is a calm. I appreciate that calm now more than ever. {That being said, my husband will be back home tonight from a business trip and I'm ready for the calm that he brings home with him too!} 







No comments:

Post a Comment